Thursday, September 23, 2010

Regarding "Scorpio in Lit"

Scorpio, Horoscopes.

As a Scorpio born in early November, I am one among a thousand others who believe in horoscopes. Looking up at the night sky is a random hobby of mine because to me, the formation of stars is a constantly-changing display of art. The star arrangements reflect a variety of pictures (or messages) based on different perspectives and such uniqueness and creativity is an interesting concept.

To be honest, I enjoy reading personality types and prophecies associated with different horoscopes, however I do not utilize these information to stereotype people. I usually find myself reading horoscopes online and trying to match them with my friends for fun. In the end, a portion of the information can be scarily accurate while the rest are just ridiculous enough to make a good laugh. In the big picture, horoscopes are just purely entertainment. Who really knows what will happen to a Scorpio tomorrow? And definitely not all Scorpios are mysterious and full of jealousy and revenge.

Unfortunately, this blog has nothing to do with horoscopes and will be centered around literature for the next few months. Even so, I can't deny that I am a proud Scorpio just beginning my adventure as a "Scorpio in Lit".

No comments:

Post a Comment